Increases North American Coverage Significantly
Fiero (the global leader and manufacturer of authentic Italian brick ovens, dough management, and oven and kitchen tools for commercial, mobile and residential use) proudly announces that it has added three leading rep groups in North America to represent its complete line of commercial ovens, dough management equipment and accessories.
Effective immediately those in food service, equipment dealers, restaurants, architects, consultants, designers, and all others charged with creating and outfitting an eatery can contact the following groups for sales, service and support of all Fiero products.
- Collis Group (REGION 26: Canada: 26b – Alberta, 26c – Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Lakehead, 26d – Ontario/Ottawa,26e – Quebec/Ottawa, 26f – Atlantic)
- Hollander Company (MAFSI REGION 19: Upper Mid-Central)
- The Redstone Group (MAFSI REGION 20: Mountain States North Excluding MT & ID)
- Kain and McArthur (MAFSI REGION 16: Midwest Plains)
- Kitchen Resource Group (MAFSI REGION 11: Southeast)
- MarkeTeam Foodservice (MAFSI REGION 25: Pacific Northwest)
- Marketing Agents South (MAFSI REGION 14: Southeast)
- Preferred Marketing Group (MAFSI REGIONS 22, 24: West Coast excluding Hawaii)
- The Hansen Group (MAFSI REGION 12: Southeast)
- Shamrock Food Service Reps (MAFSI REGION 13: Florida)
- Zink Food Service (MAFSI REGIONS 6, 17, 17: Midwest)
Fiero Group Director of Sales Alex Gent states “Demand for our ovens and dough management equipment continues to grow at a rapid pace and we will continue to answer that demand. Expanding our sales force throughout North America allows us to provide impeccable service to the flourishing food service industry”.
Peter de Jong, Founder and CEO of Fiero Group adds “We are focused on continually aligning ourselves with the absolute best rep groups in the business. Their reputations and relationships are best in class and we are proud to welcome them to the Fiero family.”